Touchless Activation Devices for Entrances
Touchless activation devices for entrances play an important role in reducing the spread of germs, bacteria, and viruses in high-traffic areas. Simply wave to open, for sanitary door operation.
Hands Carry Germs.
More Touch, More Risk
Touchless Activation Solutions
MS08 Touchless Actuator
Economical, adjustable 4-24 inch detection range
- Adjustable 4″- 24″ detection zone ideal for hallways and patient rooms.
- Available in Cream or Black faceplates with a variety of text and logo options.
- Ideal for sterile environments such as hospitals, clean rooms, pharmaceutical facilities and food processing plants
- Convenient and comfortable for those with disabilities.
- Water-resistant foam gasket and sleek profile minimizes dust
MS11 Touchless Actuator
NEMA 4 rated stainless steel, adjustable 2-24 inch detection range
- Adjustable 2″- 24″ detection zone with highly durable stainless steel faceplate, illuminated center and sound activated alerts.
- Ideal for high traffic areas, patient rooms and common areas.
- NEMA 4 (IP65) enclosure capable of use in industrial and extreme washdown enviornments
Illuminated blue center changes to green upon signal reception/activation
Get expert help installing or servicing touchless activation devices.
Automated Entrance Systems Co, Inc. can answer all of your questions regarding hands-free activation devices. We are AAADM certified with over 35 years of experience. Contact us online or call us at our Pittsburgh Location: